Saturday, June 13, 2009

It has arrived!!!!

BING is here!!! Microsoft's answer to Google went online on June 5th, 2009. To me theres not much difference apart from the daily scenic photos in the background of BING which give it a nice and kind of cheesy look. When I did an Image search however there was a big difference. Instead of just having 21 thumbnails per page you can scroll down and down and down and images keep popping up! It gave me this funny idea of doing one of my 'iconic' image searches and on a roll-printer printing out every single image result!!! For some of my searches that would make 100s of metres of thumbnails, it would be rediculous!



Anyway I had a go at making another 50 layered iconic thumbnails this time of Lake Matheson by Mt Cook. This was one of the easiest yet, most of the photos were pretty much the same, no dramas.

Messed up the resolution but you get the picture.

So there you have it, art using the new BING seach engine.

No comments: