Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The day before presentation.

Chilly start to that day with Dunedin covered in a white blanket of snow, made the most of that and went on a photo mish. Might put a few up on my www.jessesimons.blogspot.com blog.

Got to Polytech to find it was closed and I was pretty much the only one there, so much for printing my final work! I had a good attempt at printing on the large format printer but was unsuccessful and couldn't get a good result.

Tryed printing with the Smaller ink jet printer which had blocked jets that wouldn't unblock. I did manage to get 4 or 5 semi-desent A4 prints done so I think I will have to make do. At least it made a few decisions for me. A4 single prints it is. I could still foam board them or matt board them.... foam core backing would work and I think it would be good to bring the prints out from the wall a little. Presentation day tomorrow, and then a month long holiday yeow!

No comments: