Monday, June 8, 2009

Idea for end of Semester presentation.

(click to enlarge)
So far this is the first 7 images I have made using the first 50 google results for iconic places in New Zealand and abroad.

For my presentation I thought I could have them layed out like this and printed using the roll ink jet printer. This layout would suggest a work-in-progress and an on-going process. It works with my concept and study of the mass tourism industry. I will make more images and maybe think about getting rid of the two that aren't New Zealand icons.

I think the scale of these images works best at about A4 size per image, any larger and you lose alot of detail because of the tiny thumbnail icons that I am using. I like how they are kind of floating in the space surrounded with white but if I presented this on a plain white wall it might not stick out enough. I could add a black boarder or frame it somehow.

No comments: