Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This might be my Site Space




At the moment I have been given this space. Its the big wall outside the new 152 lecture room. Just a big white wall with not much on it. I will confirm it asap so I can start analysing the space and thinking about what I can do with it. Its a nice wall anyway, its new, big and has good lighting.






View from the top floor walkway looking down.




(I just found out that I don't have this space anymore but I think I am in the life drawing room with Viet, I will update as soon as I know and add pics)

This is the life drawing room that Viet and I are possibly exhibiting in for site. I would take the far right corner and Viet would take the left hand wall with the middle wall left empty. Theres alot of crap in here that makes it look cluttered but with out it and with a few windows covered there is a few nice walls waiting to be covered. Nice natural lighting and big space would be good for big works.



No comments: