Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Different layouts


Heres another layout style which shows a more organic pattern, not so presice. I like how the different sizes works together and draw you in from different distances. You look at each image individualy and also as a whole.
I have also pinned them up on a white wall as in the previous post I had them on a grey floor which wasn't an accurate representation of how the presentation would look. The walls in my space are white. Having the white backgrounds of the images merging with the wihte of the walls makes the framing of each image more confined to the shape of the images I have made. This brings attention more to the images rather than the white blank on the surrounding paper.
For a final presentation this layout would be significantly larger as it has to fill up the space somewhat.

No comments: