Monday, November 9, 2009

new wall with layout mock up


So heres a bit of a mock up with each image drawn amazingly onto the 2008 polytech calanders. The highlighted white signifies where the sheets of MDF will go and they will be more white than the rest of the wall, but the contrast shouldn't be this much.

So there's 4 different clusters of images not layed out in any particular method although most of the NZ ones are in the first cluster. I want the viewers to look at each image individually and I think having them layed out similar to this would create that effect.

I'm still going to play around with layouts a bit. maybe even with the actual prints when they're mounted (which will be tomorrow yeeeea)

I'm happy with the amount of prints I'm using, they take up the wall nicely but there is still the option of taking one or 2 out.

No comments: