Monday, November 2, 2009

the clock is ticking......

Need to do a quick list of things to do as lately progress has been slow, I feel I'm going backwards if anything and theres only a few weeks until assessment.

This week:

  • Professional Practice: Fix up 500-1000 word statement. Needs theory + 6-8 images attached - hand to Bridie in hard copy and also on a cd. TICK
  • Also turn this into a nice pdf that could be used for the year book, add image. TICK
  • Make 300 word statement - sumarise the 500-1000 word document.
  • CV + port folio finished TICK

all of the above make into a cd + present hard copies in an A4 folder

Studio:

  • InDesign - make up virtual space and play with image layouts, scale to proper size
  • Print images on wednesday at 10am-12 TICK
  • do a practice mount using spray on adhesive TICK (didnt work amazingly)
  • mount on thurs or fri
  • book time to mount, photogallery.George st.
  • empty our stuff out of studio on friday

Presentations: Practice presenting to the panel of assessers so I know what I'm talking about and say it with confidence - I need to be able to answer all questions they ask me.

this kind of clears things up but it would be great to tick something off the list today otherwise pressure will increase dramatically. keep focused!


I'll tick these off as I complete them.

2 comments:

Rachel Gillies said...

Hi Jesse,

great list! Try making sure it's really achievable by estimating the time it will take to do each thing and attaching realistic deadlines, adn a timeline to make sure you can fit it all in. (look up SMART goals)

Jesse said...

Yep I'll tick them off as I go too. I have a timeline drawn up in my workbook maybe I should blog it too.