Friday, October 16, 2009

Different approaches


Heres two versions of the Washington DC monument. The top image is done using the same techniques that I've been using in past iconic thumbnail works.

This new one at beneath I have taken a slightly different approach. I have chosen one image which has a good average size of the subject (in this case it is the monument) and each image I place on top of it I re-size tomatch the size of the original subject. This means the actual thumbnail images all change their original size but the subject turns into the same size.

I have also upped the opacity in some of the layers to bring some of the important parts out. I quite like how it has worked with this particular image but I'm not sure if it would work so well with some of the others.



No comments: